hey guys ,

im plannin to geta new guitar ....but im really confused on what to get ....i want something with a floyd rose and jumbo freats ....also only ones with humbucks ....i play mostly alternative stuff ...lik hoobastank , nickel back and the rasmus ....but would want something with which ill also be able to get the flat distorted sound that guys lik slash uses ....what do u guys suggest ?? ..i can affort anything upto 700 pounds
does shape matter?

EDIT and what amp? what pickups do you want?

EDIT take a look at esp/ltd guitars, try and find one with a floyd and seymour duncans should handle most things your looking for

www.espguitars.com

great guitars, btw, i own a DV8-R (sig series), plays like a dream

happy hunting
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
Last edited by seek_&_destroy at Sep 4, 2006,
hoobastank and nickelback don't need floyd roses. For that music, take a piece of wood and slapp ribbons on it. 6 is too much. Use 3.
for 700 pounds you could get a used les paul . . .
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
not much dude ...im not tht keen on the shape ...but it i dont wanna compromise on the sound ....i want ones with humbucks
Get one of the schecters with a fr.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
He doesn't need a Floyd Rose.

Get an LTD Viper 400 with seymour duncans. Pauli from the Rasmus uses Vipers (albeit with EMGS) and they're ace guitars anyway.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
I third the Schecter, but I also agree that he doesn't need a floyd.
member #14 of the club! PM Gabel to join

Martha Stewart for UG President '06
But he wants a floyd.

However, I think Schecters sound much better with string-thru bridges.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
lol....guys its not jus laternative stuff that i play ...once in a while i love playin dirtly leads stuff ...hendrix ...page....vai....stuff lik tht ...so i figured a floyd rose might help