hey, i need a little help here, okay probly everyone knows theres the guitar center sale today, okay, and i desperately need a new amp, but i really dont know what to get, i want it to have a good clean sound as well as some good digital distortion, and i want it to be in the medium price range.....any suggestions
+1 on that. Good amp.
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT
i like the roland micro cube (around 99 bucks) or the line 6 spider II (around 160). thy both have really good effects built in, and they are fairly cheap. the micro cube runs off 6 aa batteries, and it also runs on a power cord. but thy are both pretty cool.
what's medium-$300? Vox ad50vt? Try whatever takes your fancy
Behringerv-tone(first guitar)
Epiphone les paul standard plus (cherry burst)
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

I like Epi LP's. You got a problem, PM me!
No, dont get the Spider please, you'll regret it. Very horrible amp, its very thin and digital sounding, and the built in effects are horrible.
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT
I'd say either the Vox Valvetronix for anything but metal. For metal, get the Roland Cube.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Quote by fuel13
i like the roland micro cube (around 99 bucks) or the line 6 spider II (around 160). thy both have really good effects built in, and they are fairly cheap. the micro cube runs off 6 aa batteries, and it also runs on a power cord. but thy are both pretty cool.

^he doesn't know what he's on about,honestly you don't want to even think about the line 6 spiderll!
Behringerv-tone(first guitar)
Epiphone les paul standard plus (cherry burst)
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

I like Epi LP's. You got a problem, PM me!
okay the roland cube sounds good, but how much is it, and how is the clean sound on it
The clean on the Roland Cube is pretty good. It has a really transparent clean available.

As far as price goes, it shouldn't matter cause GC is having a sale.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
micro cube can pump out some very decent bedroom level sounds, like louder then a bedroom (i don't have it past 9 o clock on mine otherwise u get really od volume jump and it really projects - seems to be very efficient). However that said i'm very dissapointed with the headphone output on the microcube (perhaps the same on a lot of cubes) , without the headphones the soudn feels like it's jumping out at you and really very dynamic, through the headphones the cab emulation makes it suodn really heavy and muddy and not dynamic at all (compared to my modeller, which does a **** job through speakers, but an awesome job through headphones). note we're talking headphones not earphones.

once again, the microcube is loud, turn it up to it's maximum and the floor will shake, however competing with other instruments and cutting through the mix is not what it's deisgned for.
Marty
Quote by suicidalmoose
micro cube can pump out some very decent bedroom level sounds, like louder then a bedroom (i don't have it past 9 o clock on mine otherwise u get really od volume jump and it really projects - seems to be very efficient). However that said i'm very dissapointed with the headphone output on the microcube (perhaps the same on a lot of cubes) , without the headphones the soudn feels like it's jumping out at you and really very dynamic, through the headphones the cab emulation makes it suodn really heavy and muddy and not dynamic at all (compared to my modeller, which does a **** job through speakers, but an awesome job through headphones). note we're talking headphones not earphones.

once again, the microcube is loud, turn it up to it's maximum and the floor will shake, however competing with other instruments and cutting through the mix is not what it's deisgned for.

Dont use headphones?
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head