I went to the Guitar Centerlabor day sale today and saw a Line 6 Pod 2.0 brand new for $120 so I figured I might as well buy it. Any suggestions on accessories to buy, programs to DL etc from people who own one? I just have a 15W spider 2. Also, is there any way to connect it to my pc and record guitar onto it? All helpful suggestions appreciated .
Last edited by mash71 at Sep 4, 2006,
Yeah, I saw that this morning, I was pissed I spent so much on my POD XT, I think the POD 2.0 has everything I need for the near future - the manual discusses how to go to your computer.

FYI - I tried my POD through the clean channel on a Spider II 112, and it sounded really bad to me, you want something with a really good clean or an FX loop to bypass the preamp entirely (or into a cheap PA system).
Atomic Tube Slave Combo.

It's liek a cab but it has a little slot where you put the preamp in... Plug your guitar into the preamp and youre gettin the exact sound from the preamp.. Plus some tube-ness...
Quote by Untitled001
Atomic Tube Slave Combo.

It's liek a cab but it has a little slot where you put the preamp in... Plug your guitar into the preamp and youre gettin the exact sound from the preamp.. Plus some tube-ness...

Can you give me a link to one? I googled and searched some guitar sites but didnt find anything (i know next to nothing about effects and amps).

Could someone let me know how to record to my pc? What to buy, etc. Also if any of you pod owners have recommendations for a site that has a good list of settings (called presets i think?) for the pod please post it up. Especially interected in good hard rock and some reggae, sublime style.