Okay.
There's this girl i've liked for a while.
I wanted to impress her by playing guitar or drums.
Cuz i'm in a band, and i can play both.
I just needed some help on what to play.
Any suggestions?
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
I beleive in a thing called love. What, all the chicks know it AND the solos are fun to play. May be overplayed but whatever. But find a good singer before you play it.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Play the solo from "We're not Gonna Take It" By Twisted Sister. It's Easy as hell, but still sounds cool.
take a song she likes, and re-write it. Change the song noticably, but don't distort it into something she wont like. Add a solo if you can do it, if you can't nail the solo, dont do it. if it's a slow song, DO NOT SHRED. if it's a fast song, go for it. But i guess the point is make the song something that will stand out in her mind, and dont make it about showing off, make shure it still at least looks like you did it because you thought she'd like it.

good luck!
some girls dig a guy who can sing, do some little acoustic song that a). she knows b). uses the whole band singing power and of course your on lead vocals singing right at her
Quote by McClean05
Sweep picking if i could actually get faster at it. But overall . . everything. Every technique in guitar playing is worth learning or playing. Nice thread by the way
Quote by ratmblink123
Okay.
There's this girl i've liked for a while.
I wanted to impress her by playing guitar or drums.
Cuz i'm in a band, and i can play both.
I just needed some help on what to play.
Any suggestions?

drums would be easier i think because, u can just cook up a quick solo quite easily, if u want to do guitar id say go for something hard, but not ridiculous soloing hard, just technically hard, maybe a melodic solo
Try Angel of Death by Slayer on the Guitar. It worked for me.
Crazed Metal Guitarist/Vocalist wanting to start a Metal band.
1.) Look, like, 3 threads below yours.
2.) It's really dumb to impress girls with music. Sure, they'll sing along, but it doesn't put you any higher in their hierarchy of people.
3.) This isn't the place for this kind of thread.

*CLOSED*
Looking for my India/Django.