Duude, its your guitar, buy whichever you like most, its your eyes that'll be feasting on those, not ours.

cough*red*cough...
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
well........i like black cos then it would be near identical to my firt ibby in looks, although mine was the discont. GRX140
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
imo, the colour of most starter guitars doesn't really matter because you're not going to be gigging with it anyway. if you don't like the colour you choose further down the line, you can always respray it

and on topic, i'd choose black. it goes with more stuff and looks wicked with basically any colour painted over it (apart from brown...)
Navy metallic
Well, just to be like everyone else, here's my rig:

Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Washburn J28SDL

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Personally, i like colors that are stupid and no one likes.... so i wouldnt be the guy to give opinions to others..
Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

"Yeah, I'm real deep when I'm not busy masturbating or setting off fireworks." - John Mayer
to get a different pick guard would be cool i like a black pickguard too... how would aproach doing that... like how would i get the new 1 on?
oh didnt know they had screws... that sounds stupid...lol... i play the acoustic, it has a pick guard, and it doesent have screws... all electrics do?
Red or Black because that Navy is too dark and weird looking.
Quote by GuitarEvan07
oh didnt know they had screws... that sounds stupid...lol... i play the acoustic, it has a pick guard, and it doesent have screws... all electrics do?

yea pretty much, acoustic ones stick on because otherwise it'd screw up the sound of the guitar, and maybe crack the wood. on electrics, they're screwed down.

correct me someone if i'm drastically wrong i tend to be a bit of a 'tard sometimes.
yeah my favoriter is the red for sure...:-) it would be sick if i could get a black pick guard tho
red, its sexier than plain black, and the blue looks a bit naff to me.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy