I play metal, death metal, lamb of god style, children of bodom, dream theater, necrophagist stuff

So I'm considering either the microcube or the fender g-dec. I'm guessin obviously the g-dec is better than the microcube because of all the built in effects and drum beats.

Are there any other practice amps that I should consider?
Larrivée D-03R
US Fender Telecaster, Vox AC15
the G-DEC is the ultimate "practice" amp, cos of the built in stuff, but it's not like it's all essential.

All you really need to practice besides a guitar is a book, a pick and a metronome occasionally.

The Cube has pretty good tone, but I don't think it has enough gain for your choice of artists.

The (don't hurt me) Spider II amp has tons of gain, but is crap.
the fender G-decs are rather expensive, you should go for something of the same range, i have a Fender Deluxe 900 which was cheaper when i bought it, it has a few good built in effects but lacks a drum machine though.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
G-DEC sucks, I played through one in a shop and couldn't get a clean sound. I think it's a toy.
strat player forever.
Quote by GuitarBoy-IL
G-DEC sucks, I played through one in a shop and couldn't get a clean sound. I think it's a toy.

rofl, the clean is amazing

EDIT: I noticed ur from Israel, it might be the war that effected the G-DEC in your area :P
Larrivée D-03R
^haha. but for the same price as the G-DEC, you could get the epiphone valve whatever that has like 5W tube and a bunch of effects, which might be more what you're looking for. or a small used tube combo.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by mEtAlORc

EDIT: I noticed ur from Israel, it might be the war that effected the G-DEC in your area :P

That's just twattery.

The microcube supposedly has better tone. But I'm not a big fan of Cubes.

I spent a lot of time messing around with the G-Dec when I was on work experience in a guitar shop, and it's pretty cool. The drum and bass backing tracks are great fun, and it has effects and stuff too. The amp models sound decent enough. But then, this was a year ago when my ear for tone was still crap.

I'd stil lgo for the G-Dec.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by mEtAlORc

not funny.
anyways, I couldnwt get it out of the preset mode
strat player forever.
Quote by GuitarBoy-IL
not funny.
anyways, I couldnwt get it out of the preset mode

lol wasnt trying to be, but arent you worried you might get bombed or something ?

And yeah you shoulda gotten it "working" first before you commented the awesome G-Dec lol
Larrivée D-03R
I'm not afraid of getting bombed, I don't live in the north, Im about 20 minuets from Tel Aviv, which means right in the middle of Israel, but I have a muslim village as the view from my window. They are friendly, they make good food!
about the G-DEC, im not sure I understood what you said. I looked everywhere around the amp & saw nothing that says how to get a clean sound.
strat player forever.
Quote by mEtAlORc
I play metal, death metal, lamb of god style, children of bodom, dream theater, necrophagist stuff

So I'm considering either the microcube or the fender g-dec. I'm guessin obviously the g-dec is better than the microcube because of all the built in effects and drum beats.

Are there any other practice amps that I should consider?

At these prices what you are really looking for in a amp is the versatility and the features, the tone, sure, it will change from amp to amp, but it'll never get that good to be able to simulate a band and it's music style, so a would go with the amp that will offer you the biggest possibilities of sounds
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk