I've been trying to get Slash's tone for a while and this just started out as a tone test and then I just decided to record it. I did it in 2 takes, and I'm only really concerned about crits on the tone, but crits on the playing are also welcomed

Thanks a lot.

http://drfeelgood1986.dmusic.com/

Well I think the tone is alright, way its way better than alright, the tone I'd give it an 8/10. I think you have a little too much gain though, or to a little too much treble. I think turn the mids up just a little bit. as for the playing it was great man, you added your own stuff to it. But for that bend you did right away, that long lasting bend kinda thing, I think you should have added some vibrato to it, and I think you should have aded vibrato to alot of those long held notes. thats my only critique. if you wanna crit something of mine, I have a cover on here, under the bridge, and I also have an original song, Purple Sky, thats if you wanna crit back.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
^thanks man, that was actually really helpful. I definatly do need to add more vibrato to it.