I'm using a bandit 112 and I want to know wich cab would be the best with it, like the peavy 4x12 cab or another one? Beacause I've heard that the peavy's one were not that good. Thanks and sorry for my spelling English is my second language.
It's a 80 watt combo and I'm starting to play larger gig so I was looking toward louder sound you know.
a cab wont raise the volume by much. it may seem to be louder, but it won't be much. is that amp tube, or solid state? if its tube (sorry, i don't know) 80W will be loud enough to gig with.
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
It's a "transtube" but more of a solid state than a tube amp I guess
ya, you're right. Transtube is just a name. it emulates the sound of a tube, but it isn't a tube amp. Its solid state.

You might get away with 80w to gig with, but i'm no expert. If its only got one 12inch speaker, you may want a cab to "throw the sound" a bit more.

Whats you're budget and what music do you play?
Quote by Dave_Mc

I have no budget, I work for money so I can save up and I play hard/rock(like Guns N' Roses) to blues(SRV, BB King)
save your money and buy a tube combo instead. if you're looking for a decent price, look used. i got an $800 peavey amp for $125. haha.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
hmm, save for a new amp, if your willing to save up for an amp, then do it. You'll get a far greater sound. I'm sure that a 30-50W tube amp would do you, any larger venues would have a PA.

As for brands, fender, marshall, mesa are all fab. if you can afford one, an orange amp/cab would be best. Buy a used one, if you're willing!
Quote by Dave_Mc

^ hey no problemo dude!...i didnt help any but watev.

Yeah to sum things up (and this goes to everyone); if youre willing to save then SAVE UP. You get what you pay for (if you buy new)! Dont always listen to what the reviews say, or even what salesmen say! They are either very biased (reviews) or theyre just looking for a quick sale (I know this...Im a salesman! lol). Save save save!