Hi,

I'm a noobie guitarist searching for some easy blues songs to get me started. If anyone would recommend some I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Ibanez S470 (2005 Black)
Washburn D10SCE
Vox AD30VT
Do you know the 12 bar blues progression? If you do, you know tons of songs already. Anyway, learn "Born Under A Bad Sign" by Albert King. Its got a cool riff and should be pretty easy.
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
hide away by freddie king. it might be a little hard but it has some great licks
Call me Jack
Thanks to both of you but man, isn't there any easier stuff?

Remember now, I'm a noobie guitarist!
Ibanez S470 (2005 Black)
Washburn D10SCE
Vox AD30VT
A sticky should maybe be made out of something like this and some of those links someone posted to a jazz site the other day.
before you accuse me by eric clapton is pretty easy i think. nobody knows you when you're down and out by eric clapton is pretty much chords but it has some other stuff in there too. it's a good progression if you just learn the chords.
Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
before you accuse me by eric clapton is pretty easy i think. nobody knows you when you're down and out by eric clapton is pretty much chords but it has some other stuff in there too. it's a good progression if you just learn the chords.

Down and out? R you sure you don't mean cocaine?
Quote by bananaguitar
Down and out? R you sure you don't mean cocaine?

nobody knows you when you're down is from clapton's Unplugged album, its a completely different song from Cocaine
just make up yer own ****
"the electric church"

---------------
Squier Standard Strat
Fender Highway one Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
...soon to be more added
turnarounds PWN!!!
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~