Well, after Weeks of internet searching, and review reading, and several trips to the guitar stores...

Today was the labor day sale at Guitar Center, the whole, come in early before they open thing. i really didnt expect much of a sale, retail stores do that crap all the time, where they say its a sale, but they damn well know its the same price they always sale at..

But guitar center was different today, i have been looking at the MIM strat for a while now, with a 400+ price tag, they had it for 369, which didnt make me **** myself, but still was a good deal, but i wanted cheaper, Long story short, i left the store with it for 300 bucks! a guitar stand, an Amp (****ty but free) cable, picks strings, all for 350! in my eyes i think i got a great deal, so everyone get your lazy asses up on this labor day, and go barter with guitar center! they are making freaking deals right now! GL ALL!

Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

"Yeah, I'm real deep when I'm not busy masturbating or setting off fireworks." - John Mayer
Congrats dude .. have fun!
#57 of the Alter Bridge Fan Club
I just bought a lefty MIM strat, but it had all single coils. they're nice.
Gear
Left-Handed Schecter C-1 Stealth
Left-Handed Fender Standard Strat

EHX Little Big Muff
Boss DS-2
EHX PolyChorus

Orange Rocker 30 Head

Next Purchases:
lucky

I dont have that store around here, and other shops rarely ever have amazing sales like that
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Mexican Starts are like 1/10th the quality of an American quality.

Although they are probably 10x better than squires. Money doesn't grow on trees. Good luck with the new axe.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
^That hurst a little........

NM i love this guitar! and i played the American while i was there, even tho they are amazing guitars... In my head, Not worth 700 more... Thanks for the replies everyone! anyone else hit the stores this labor day! personally i would like to thank the air force for letting me off to buy this guitar on an awsome labor day! lol
Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

"Yeah, I'm real deep when I'm not busy masturbating or setting off fireworks." - John Mayer
Quote by noah22791

Bull****. MIMs are more bang for the buck than americans, although i daresay americans are still much better.
Well, just to be like everyone else, here's my rig:

Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Washburn J28SDL

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Quote by refgerto
Bull****. MIMs are more bang for the buck than americans, although i daresay americans are still much better.

i concur

i just feel its like comparing a corvette to a farrari..

corvettes are badass for there pricerange, but the farrari is still better, but you pay for it!

plus this is my first ever Electric, so im flippin stoked
Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

Nice. Shame about the humbucker, lol.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Don't open the amp if you need it. Take it back in a week and you can get money for it. Unless you need it. I saw some guy stock up on cheap guitars (Epi LPs) and he said he will sell em back to GC and get about 100-150 back in the long run. They had a Epi LP STudio for $50 and I was like snaggage and sell it back.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Quote by noah22791

You're talking out your fucking arse mate
Ibanez RG3270M Prestige
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Mexican Strat w/ Kinman Woodstock Pickups

Vox Valvetronix AD120VTX (soon to be a Peavey 6505)

Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Dime Cry Baby From Hell
Quote by noah22791

You're an idiot.

When you find a really good MIM Strat, there's not much difference between that and a USA Strat.

And there's a gap between regular MIM Strats and USA ones, but it's not that huge.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by noah22791

Although they are probably 10x better than squires. Money doesn't grow on trees. Good luck with the new axe.

and is that why you own an MG amp well think about it like this MG's are 1/10th the quality of a Marshall Tube amp yeh thats right do you think thats right? probably is but still bull**** like the rest said Mexi are still good guitars especially for their money
Quote by \m/metallica\m/
Came home with a squier strat... FOR FREE

woah, that's awesome!

i don't get GC around here, am broke, and can't find the instrument i want anywhere.
I got my new guitar at GC too. They had a NASTY sale going on.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp