Between a Schecter S-1 Elite and a Tempest Custom, what should I do?

I think the S-1 is a little lighter so I'm sort of leaning towards that...
I suggest you supply us with more information or just make up your own damn mind.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
S-1 elite was my first choice but then I got owned by the C-1 Classic and was like OMFG the inlays are teh pwnzor ^_^.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Quote by Vornik
I suggest you supply us with more information or just make up your own damn mind.

i agree. not like apples and oranges here.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Poop they are both good, I would get the C-1 Elite. Also clean up after yourself.
member #14 of the club! PM Gabel to join

Martha Stewart for UG President '06
I own a PT Elite and love it. I would love to get a tempest as it is an original line and says schecter period. The tempest customs look great in white or black .
i have a C-1 Elite and have played the tempest custom and i think it looks amazing in White
I don't know what your price range is, but i would suggest C-1 classic. I own one and trust me, it is sex with strings.
Ask me no questions, i will tell you no lies...
get the tempest custom in white, it's so damn sexy, but maybe you would need a pup change, the duncan designed pups are not the best
i have played one with emgs in it, it sounded so orgasmic!
Quote by Dudage
Pussies play P-90's

Quote by jesus-squared
alright i'll try it
but if it falls out and my guitar breaks i'm going to eat your first born.
...just so you know
Schecters are all beautiful guitars and they sound excellent as well. My preference is definately in the C-1 Classic, but they are all very good guitars
Thanks for all the feedback guys, and I apolgize for those of you who wanted a bit more info.

Basically I'm looking for a light, fast guitar that I can play show's with, under 700 bucks. I've seen S-1's for 650 and less, and I think the Tempest Custom for about the same price. The only S series I got to play was the S-1 Elite at about 650...it was very fast, very crunchy. Picked up pinch harmonics pretty well.

Actually, I'm really looking to make sort of ambient, experimental post-rock music. I don't plan on flinging my guitars around or anything, but at the same time I don't want a guitar which will develop a crack behind the heastock after a few shows. I'm only saying this in response to the guy who posted that he didn't like Schecter necks, but I don't know if he meant that in terms of durablitiy or playability.

Does anyone play shows with a Schecter guitar with similar specs? How do they hold up?