k this ones pretty brutal. possibly my heaviest song to date, thanks to the breakdown section with heavy palm mutes and inverted powerchords that make it sound like its in drop A tuning! its just guitar for now, but i really want to add drums and bass and vocals over it. its played in the style of a lamb of god song, so enjoy! http://myspace.com/j0nnybarv0 its called "Make Way." feedback is welcome

*EDIT*
I just added SOLOS to the song. check it out. i did it in one take, and i think theyre some of my best!

http://myspace.com/j0nnybarv0
It's ok! My face broke the fall.
Last edited by J0NNYBRAV0 at Sep 6, 2006,
sounds awesome man i love metalcore like that! amazin stuff!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
sounds cool very groovy metal.

was that stereo ping pong at the begining?
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
thanks for the feedback firstly. not sure what u mean by stereo ping pong. the intro was one guitar going through both channels, then i doubled the guitar and played one through the right and one through the left, which is what i kept it as for the rest of the song. it has more of an effect with bass and drums, because the intro is just one guitar and maybe a high-hat, then the whole band comes in and melts your face off with awesomeness.
i just edited the song and added in solos. give it a listen.
Not bad man! Bet it will sound brooootal with some drums and bass poundin. I totally dig your influences too. Rock on!
R.I.P. Dimebag!

BuildTheMusic - Join Up! Acquire The Knowledge.
Quote by davie_gravy
Not bad man! Bet it will sound brooootal with some drums and bass poundin. I totally dig your influences too. Rock on!

holy ****. i just visited your myspace site and you have some amazing stuff. its wierd, we have a vveeeeeerrryyyyyyy similar style of playing and songwriting. its a shame u live so far away, we could start a band! oh well, thanks for listening.
Quote by J0NNYBRAV0
holy ****. i just visited your myspace site and you have some amazing stuff. its wierd, we have a vveeeeeerrryyyyyyy similar style of playing and songwriting. its a shame u live so far away, we could start a band! oh well, thanks for listening.

Thanks for the props on my music. I feel the same way bro. Good musicians are hard to come by... even harder to find ones that play similar stuff. Keep it heavy.... Keep it metal
R.I.P. Dimebag!

BuildTheMusic - Join Up! Acquire The Knowledge.