which case should i buy

MF case here

epiphone case here

gibson case here

is it worth the money for a gibson case, or should i go wiht a cheaper epiphone of MF namebrand
Is there actually any difference? Your paying for the name, Gibson being the most expensive...and flying around with a Gibson case with a knockoff guitar in it isn't cool...just for the record.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Well I'd get a Gibbo one, cos they are the "plushest", and you do actually have a Gibson. It would be nice to have the matching / 'correct' case wouldn't it? I guess it's not that much different to the others, but I would like a Gibson case for a Gibson guitar...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Quote by J.MitMetallica
Well I'd get a Gibbo one, cos they are the "plushest", and you do actually have a Gibson. It would be nice to have the matching / 'correct' case wouldn't it? I guess it's not that much different to the others, but I would like a Gibson case for a Gibson guitar...

My SKB is a hell of a lot sturdier than a Gibson hardshell, it isn't like comparing a HS to a gigbag, but for the same price, why not get the sturdier one?
Does it really matter?

I have an Epiphone case, its decent, but i dont think there is THAT much difference bettween cases..i just went in and told them i have a SG (well..copy, it doesnt ****ing matter ok?)...and they just brought up the matching case for it, brand doesnt matter...just dont buy something for like 20 bucks and assume to get a decent case...i guess you get what you pay for
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Quote by eyeownyu
geez man dont answer to this thread if your gonna be gay think that

fine then. go for the gibson case. a real gibson deserves a real girbson case
whoa the first fight ive seen on the forums!

lol
what case: fits, is the most protective, and best inside fur is what you should get..
and by the way
will epiphone G's fit in a tear drop case
SUCK IT

__
|_|
/|\
\|/
/ \
/ _ \
I have the Gibson one for my SG and haven't had any problems with it... the accessory compartment is pretty handy for carrying tuners, picks, straps, etc. and the lining is fun to rub your face on.
I use an Ashton case Aren't I cool? Why?

-It was bloody cheap
-It's pretty sturdy
-It don't have any issues if it gets absolutely trashed
-Nobody will ever want to steal it
-The look on people's faces when they think I have an Ashton and I whip out an SG

Well actually I only bought it for price, but ya know...

And the lining is alright for face rubbing too!
Quote by BrainDamage
did you just refer to the lead singer of Green Day as an ewok?