www.myspace.com/onelesswitness

ambient, piano heavy, orchestral, industrial music based on horror music and video game score
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
What program do you use to make this?

This stuff rocks, i love it, i'm a great fan of cinematic spooky sounding music
Need.New.Sig.
Quote by slash_620
What program do you use to make this?

wow a fellow scouser

i use ACID pro to multitrack. I use fruityloops for some samples and drum loops. And i use a synth through a digitech rp50 for the instruments
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Right on dude, I really liked Silent Witness. It has a cool feeling to it, sweet synth and background effects. I used to use Fruity Loops but when we got a new computer it got deleted, I think Im going to re-aquire it, and maybe try out Acid Pro if I can. Good stuff.

Quote by slash_620

You guys might enjoy my song "Call of the Clown", its a little different style but a few people said it would sound good in a horror movie. I used Guitar Pro 5 to make it haha.