Anyone heard of this band? I just have their latest album and it's catchy as hell. It's a mix of Melodeath, Industrial, and a little hardcore. I apologize if it's in the wrong section.
Damn right I do Raunchy are fucking great, they blend different styles quite well and are quite good song writers. Overall I like the way they go around making music. What album are you talking about since the last one I heard was either from 2003 or 2004?
they actually have a new one out in '06 idk if it's out yet the copy i downloaded might have been a leak.
i dont like them very much. they are catchy, but i dont like the "new in flames"-esque vocals.
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Quote by glm
Sorry no metalcore here.

You should be a little more clear with you statements. Now I can intepit this in the fallowing three ways:
1 You think Raunchy are metalcore
2 You think Raunchy are not metalcore
3 You did'nt have anything meanfull to say so you said something that is complete and utter b/s
Well, i absolutely love Confusion Bay, such an awesome CD, with quite a unique sound. They're latest cd Death Pop Romance or whatever its called is a pile of crap. Totally ****.
Cool band with a fvcking terrible name...Rememberence is a pretty good song. I'm gonna have to say these guys are metalcore though.
Quote by las7
You should be a little more clear with you statements. Now I can intepit this in the fallowing three ways:
1 You think Raunchy are metalcore
2 You think Raunchy are not metalcore
3 You did'nt have anything meanfull to say so you said something that is complete and utter b/s

[Clicky]
Quote by glm

Other usefull information in wiki:

DevilDriver is a metal band from California, United States.

Lamb of God is a five-piece American thrash metal band

Avenged Sevenfold, sometimes abbreviated to A7X, is a hard rock/metal, and formerly metalcore band

etc.
Last edited by las7 at Sep 5, 2006,
So it was you
Tsunekuni do you know how long it takes me to type up thrash metal up everytime you change it?
Quote by las7
Other usefull information in wiki:

etc.

I didn'y know, honest.
<_<
>_>
The new album isn't that bad but I understand why people on this forum do not enjoy it. A catchy mix of MeloDeath/Metalcore/Industrial isn't the metal forum's cup of tea