So i have this old pedal and what is does is pan the sound from left to right. It has a rate knob on the side and foot switch for on and off.
Could anyone tell me the name of this effect please?

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Stereo Pan?

Id be interested in knowing what model/brand and name it is if you dont mind telling.
i choose to name it the 'Flabgobulating-modmeniser, with built in syncro-patic shabdabulator'
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
It's really old and was given to me by my uncle some time ago. It was painted really badly with some kind of black childs paint and the power was run off a headphone size jack which i had to have a friend knock up a make shift power supply.

I'm currently in the process of restoring it, just put some under coat on it today. So watch out for the finished product.

Quote by DTOE
i choose to name it the 'Flabgobulating-modmeniser, with built in syncro-patic shabdabulator'

I like that, i may call it that. Lol.

I have a picture of it kind of, it's in pieces.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Will do. Don't spose theres any chance if you know anything about electronics, You could knock up a schematic?
I know how to solder and i do that well. When it comes to circuitry i'm completely lost aside from basic guitar wiring, unfortunately.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Damn ok.

Well, Im looking for an effect that did that so i could pan between the 2 speakers in my hot rod... But i wasnt even sure it existed.

But oh well, Thanks anyway.
maybe a univibe?you can get a pedal for it as well is that it?
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'
Circle jerk eh? Jeez look out Eddie Van Halen, The_Clap is making a Spankenstrat

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Yeah no foreplay needed with a Blues Jr. she'll warm herself up.
Sounds to me like a Rotary Speaker Simulator
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join