Ok, folks, i need help with this one.

I started on an electric, and recently bought an acoustic.
(Epi AJ if you need to know) I was wondering what is the strings i should buy for it, and how do you go about restringing an Acoustic.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
i like dean markely strings for my acoustics the vintage bronze ones
u restring an acoustic by pulling the bridge pins out which are located at the tailpeice of ur guitar were the strings come out, once u take them out take ur new string put the ball end which has that ring on it throw the whole alittle and stick the bridge pin bak in ,theres a kinda notch in the pin make sure the string is kinda in that or else it wont fit,then wind it around the tuner at the headstock and bam! there u go u got one string on and do that for everyone if u want go to the store u by the strings and they will show u how dont be afriad to ask them there
my gear:
Schecter Damien 6 w/emg's
gibson sg standard
dean performer e acou/elec
ibanez tone blaster=[
ibanez ts7 tubescreamer
boss ds-1
boss sd-1
dunlop crybaby from hell wah
Definently Dean Markley GoldBronze Alchemy strings....They last FOREVER and they have VERY good and great sound. They don't take long to stretch out and they stay in tune for a while too!
GoldPhos work too. Also Dean Markley Blue Steel are nice cheaper Markleys. But Alchemy's are worth the extra cash!
D'Addario Phosphor Bronze....but I've played GHS, Martin, Martin Silk and Steel, DR, Darco, Ernie Ball, and something called Nashville Straights. They weren't coiled.

Any quality string that gives you the sound you want should be the one you stick with.
Correct me if I'm wrong; mind over matter works for me. If I don't mind; it don't matter.
How much do these Markleys run for?
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
d'addario exp's are pretty much the best strings out there. i think that when you buy your first pack they give you a form to fill out and if you are satisfied with your strings they'll send you another set for free.

i also use elixr's. they are great for slide's because they are like butter. they don't last a long time though so i wouldnt recommend if you are working on a budget.
I use Martin Phosphour Bronzes on my Gibson Acoustic, helps balance out the warmth and sharpness, helps it to really sing.
The Markley's are 12.95-14.95

I have never tried the EXP's before but I might have to give them a try sometime. I sure do love my Markley's though!
Do all accoustic strings fit on all accoustic guitars or do you need to know the make and model when buying strings?
there just like electric dude the only waythey wouldnt work is maybe if the guage was off
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100