Hey guys, I want an all tube combo but I'm not sure what to get. I play hard rock (GN'R, AC/DC, Ted Nugent) and some metal (Metallica, Iron Maiden, ozzy). My budget is around $800. It has to be loud enough for playing with a drummer and small gigs. I want a GN'R sound. I have heard good things about the Traynor YCV50 Blue. Would this give me the sound I want? And what are some other good amps?

Thanks in advance.
almost any marshall, except the MG series, i've heard good things about their valvestate amps
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Quote by cmickd06
Hey guys, I want an all tube combo but I'm not sure what to get. I play hard rock (GN'R, AC/DC, Ted Nugent) and some metal (Metallica, Iron Maiden, ozzy). My budget is around $800. It has to be loud enough for playing with a drummer and small gigs. I want a GN'R sound. I have heard good things about the Traynor YCV50 Blue. Would this give me the sound I want? And what are some other good amps?

Thanks in advance.

The Kustom 36' Coupe will make you cry when you hear how nice it sounds. It is about $650.00. The Crate Blue Voodoo 60 watt combo is another heavy hitter as well.