So, I've recently been shopping for a new amp. I've been playing for two years and have a really crappy ibanez starter-kit amp. And recommendations? My price limit is400 dollars.
Roland cube 60 maybe?

Go check out as many amps in your price range as you can and then make a decision.
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
Mainly, I'm deciding between the Roland Cube 60, Vox AD50vt, and the Peavey Valveking 112.

Does anyone here play those amps and which is best for playing in a group of 4?
what style of music do u play?
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
i have a cube and its definately loud for 60watts. Plus its small and compact. It also has some effects on it that r up to the job and it has a few amp models to mess with. And u'd be left with change after buying it.
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
at that price range you should probably be sticking to solid state...the tubes at that level just arnt up to scratch on my opinion.

few goods ones to look at:

crate: fxt120, rfx65
fender: FM 212R
roland: cube 60
vox: AD50vt

my favorite is the fender, followed by the cube 60.

stay away from line 6 spiders...their tempting, but the quality is pretty bad....
Quote by spartan232323
So, I've recently been shopping for a new amp. I've been playing for two years and have a really crappy ibanez starter-kit amp. And recommendations? My price limit is400 dollars.

Check your PM.
Fender blues junior and a distortion pedal later on for metal.
Well, just to be like everyone else, here's my rig:

Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Washburn J28SDL

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Fender blues junior and get whatever pedal u need for ur style.

a truley amazing amp
Question, Is the Fender Blues Junior good (read: loud) enough to play in a band with 4 other people (Drummer, Bassist, Guitarist, Saxaphonist)?
I would go with a Fender 212R. It is very loud and has a nice clean sound to it. It is also great sounding when you use distortion with it. It is very loud (100 watts) and is only around the price of $299.00, I have one and I like it a lot
Quote by heartofstone
I would go with a Fender 212R. It is very loud and has a nice clean sound to it. It is also great sounding when you use distortion with it. It is very loud (100 watts) and is only around the price of $299.00, I have one and I like it a lot

No, it sucks and is nothing more than a louder version of the 15 watt Fender amps that come in starter packs.
i reckon the blues junior prob has the same loudness capabilities of a 60-100W SS amp

thats what ive been told obviously doesnt include every solid state
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
actually its more comparable to a 30w ss but yeh if its not loud enough just mike the damn small thing but yeh roland cube 60 is also good thing to look at
I'll cast my vote for the AD50VT. Cubes are good (better than Spiders by a long shot), but I think the Vox Valvetronix amps have a tone that sounds a little more "organic." Cubes can still sound a bit digital at times, IMO. And if you only do some metal, the Vox will work out fine for you. Plus, you can get the Celestion speaker to pump out some nice low end.
Hi, I'm Peter
on volume level 3 my blues junior is louder than spider30W at 10. one sound **** one doesnt, ill leave it to you to figure which is which
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
Quote by spartan232323
Mainly, I'm deciding between the Roland Cube 60, Vox AD50vt, and the Peavey Valveking 112.

Does anyone here play those amps and which is best for playing in a group of 4?

All of those are great especially for the price so I'm gonna say try them out and get which one you like the best you wont be disapointed with any of them.