ok so i want a new guitar and i dont have a huge range only like up to $350, yea i no im not rich like alot of other people i have to earn all my money on my own so which i think is better cause u appreciate it more but enough of that

ibe seen some reviews sayin this guitar is really good for the price and some sayin that it isnt so good and everything so if u have played or own or just now about this guitar can u give me some advice

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-M100FM-Electric-Guitar?sku=516643

i would greatly appreciaite it cause i dont wnat to spend all my money and then not be satisfied it would suck

aslo like as a kinda of back up im thinkm of a les paul standard epi but i would rather get someting else cause im not crazy over them so
my gear:
Schecter Damien 6 w/emg's
gibson sg standard
dean performer e acou/elec
ibanez tone blaster=[
ibanez ts7 tubescreamer
boss ds-1
boss sd-1
dunlop crybaby from hell wah
i wouldnt get that....its an agathis body.....agathis has got to be the worst wood, its basically swamp wood
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
My daughters boyfriend has the 50 series ltd and is very happy with it.I would just make sure you are ready for the floyd rose, its a little more complicated but its always good to learn something new LOL.
dont buy any of the guitars suggested, you can get way better for the money. Uh for that price you dont really have much options? um AGILE? LOL!
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
get the LP standard, theyre amazing guitars
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Get an AGile, the wood is better than Agathis, which tends to be slightly lifeless. As your ear develops you'll notice this. And you have some quality **** (Dime wah) so don't ruin it with a ****ty guitar!
Save longer.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
ok thank u everyone i will look for something else see its a good thing i did this or i would have wasted my money
my gear:
Schecter Damien 6 w/emg's
gibson sg standard
dean performer e acou/elec
ibanez tone blaster=[
ibanez ts7 tubescreamer
boss ds-1
boss sd-1
dunlop crybaby from hell wah
or you could have just went to a shop, found one, tried it, and formed your own opinion, instead of assuming all these people know what they are talking about..

I agree that better wood can make a guitar sound better, but with technology these days, especially with digital processors and the like, it really doesnt matter anymore, you can make just about any guitar sound any way you want..

So when these people tell you a guitar sucks, and the only argument they have is because of the type of wood its made from, i recommend disregarding it, and going out and finding out for yourself..
Quote by dhelgason1
My daughters boyfriend has the 50 series ltd and is very happy with it.I would just make sure you are ready for the floyd rose, its a little more complicated but its always good to learn something new LOL.

He obviously hasn't played many guitars has he?
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.