Well, I've found the ultimate guitar, that shall only be a fantasy to me for about, say, 20 years. And it is this magical beauty.

Sure, I have tons more, but this is the top of my list.

So, my question to you, which guitar would you absolutely do ANYTHING for. Pics would help, but not mandantory.

And I'm aware this has most likely been done, but opinions do change.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
yuck @ threadstarter
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Quote by dhelgason1
Your Gonna Have To Get A Morgage For That One. Lol Beautiful!!!!

its 40,000 USD, i'd be afraid to play it

*PRS Double-Dragon 100 Mint
Quote by Arlabester
its 40,000 USD, i'd be afraid to play it

*PRS Double-Dragon 100 Mint

40000 list so mabye about 22000 or mabye like 19000 if you would pay cash
Just think, for the price of that guitar, you could buy a brand new car outright, and have a few guitars CUSTOM BUILT for you by a luthier.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
EWWWWWW @ the double neck.

My fantasy is a 1957 Gibson Les Paul original.................oh wait, i already have one

I'd love to have a Gary Moore sig. Les Paul, or a Joe Perry Boneyard Les Paul some day
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by Xenn99
Just think, for the price of that guitar, you could buy a brand new car outright, and have a few guitars CUSTOM BUILT for you by a luthier.

But the guitar looks soo good

I wouldnt touch a guitar like that, I want a guitar that'll last me and'll look a demon on stage, that looks like its smash when you play the first not of a song
Quote by Stop Messin'
EWWWWWW @ the double neck.

My fantasy is a 1957 Gibson Les Paul original.................oh wait, i already have one

I'd love to have a Gary Moore sig. Les Paul, or a Joe Perry Boneyard Les Paul some day

lol my fantasy is an ESP eclipse-II 7-string from the custom shop made just for me and a caparison horus....................... oh wait, i already have both

ide acually really like this guitar

http://prsguitars.com/showcase/private/ps107.html

mhmmmm and also mabye one day a custom 9 string from shamray
i dont know of any expensive guitars that i would want
those outrageous guitars never appeal to me. theyre usualy so overdone that they look ugly as ****.
id probably just want a jaguar. i wouldnt do ANYTHING for a jag, theyre only like >1500
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Quote by ScottishAngus
yuck @ threadstarter

Well, it's not the best finish, there's a dark brown one that looks better, but the pic was like 2000x1900 or something. I just like how the dragons are all inlayed and they pass into the neck. But to each his own.

Saxo-Walrus

^Probably for like $2500 instead of $40,000 too.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar

*fap**fap*

(Now where did I leave that $4000 dollars at for that guitar?)
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

not exactly sure if you are referencing USD but the above guitar goes for $1,700 USD. Unless I am missing something special about it? Gorgeous guitar btw. I really like how the Horizon looks too. Very sexy.
Quote by flyingjew34

*fap**fap*

Not to jump to conclusions, but are you a Lamb of God fan? Cause I know Willie has a guitar just like that.

I think my second dream right now, and not to be a PRS whore, but a PRS Custom 24 with the new bird inlays, emerald finish, and all the beefed up optional hardware.

Preferrably like this. But with the new inlays, the all cilver bridge, and a few more little things.

And the Cherry Reissue shown would be the sex.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by flyingjew34

*fap**fap*

i have an eclipse-II custom with differnet pickups, a different finish, and a different scale length
Last edited by into the moat at Sep 4, 2006,