Ahhh! Buy it!!!

.....and discuss.......

I love Born Under A Bad Sign! The bass line is too good to be true.
Member #1 of the Mars Volta club. Pm happytimeharry to join
Catfish Blues is my favorite. Whole album is great.

Don't want to be an actor pretending on the stage
Don't want to be a writer with my thoughts out on the page
Don't want to be a painter 'cause everyone comes to look
Don't want to be anything where my life's an open book

Phish - Waste
once i had a woman is my favorite. and yea ditto on the born under a bad sign bassline.. its cold man.
I that album.

(A few of my favourites listed here)

Hear My Train A Comin': I love the way he plays the 12 string acoustic, it goes to show that he wasn't just an electric player.

Born Under A Bad Sign: I like the way the guitar comes into it (violining?) and from start to finish, it's one of my favourite blues songs ever. Oh and the bass is really catchy too

Catfish Blues: The riff can not get out of my head, it reminds me of "Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)". I also love how there's a rather nice drum solo near the end followed by a well played Wah solo .

Voodoo Chile:
I find this to be a really relaxing song for some reason, it's not my favourite on the album, but it's still pretty damn good.

Hear My Train A Comin' (Electric Live): Pretty great song, I especially loved the begining when he's telling a story and his guitar sounds allmost as if it's doing the narrating.

Overall, 10/10 for this album and 10/10 for those of you who like it

Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
I think its an absolutely brilliant album, some of my all time favorite hendrix stuff. I love the heavy stuff too, but I think top to bottom this is my favorite hendrix album
Hear my Train A Comin electric version is, in my opinion, one of the best Hendrix performances. I love it, there's so much emotion in it as it builds and also the drumming is hypnotising. One of my all-time favourite songs
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa faa fa fa fa fa-fa faa

Quote by Paul Brannigan
Pie is like bread, but just with more pie in it
Hear my train a comin' (electric) is a 12 minute blues-rock EPIC. I think it's the best display of Hendrix's unique style of playing that's ever been recorded.

I also love the mellowness of Voodoo Chile. And you can't beat Born Under a Bad Sign.

You simply have to get the album.
Btw, something i've always wondered about...

Does his amp blow out at the end of Electric Church Red House? It certainly seems that way and i'm wondering if it's the case.
I just bought this yesterday, listening now, and I'm feckin' blown away by every damn song.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30