I play in a Metalcore band, but would like to be more brutal and technical. A kind of brutal that Waking the Cadaver and Job for a Cowboy have. What kind of scales do they use, and how they can make themselves sound very heavy.

I know I can learn this by listening and learning much of it, but I'm lazy and don't want to take the time to study each song.
Gear

Son Of Beast *IDW it anymore*
Peavey 6505+ Head
Marshall 1960A Cab

Quote by Draken
Guys relax if you can't joke about genocide then what can you do?
well talk about: Death, gore, how you will kill your enemies,how long it will take to kill them, what you will do to kill them, when you will kill them. and like belching out the words with such a low voice it makes the singer from cattle decatpitation look like a pubecent girl. that is how you write that stuff. you also must hit the bass with a bat or drumsticks. then you must play a guitar riff so fast it breaks the strings. the drums must be double bassed at all times and the snare must be included every other second. that is how you play these songs. any questions?
Quote by Kopperhead91
well talk about: Death, gore, how you will kill your enemies,how long it will take to kill them, what you will do to kill them, when you will kill them. and like belching out the words with such a low voice it makes the singer from cattle decatpitation look like a pubecent girl. that is how you write that stuff. you also must hit the bass with a bat or drumsticks. then you must play a guitar riff so fast it breaks the strings. the drums must be double bassed at all times and the snare must be included every other second. that is how you play these songs. any questions?

I will love you forever for your wonderous help. Is there any chance you can come rape me toight, or are you busy?
Gear

Peavey 6505+ Head
Marshall 1960A Cab

Quote by Draken
Quote by licitanarchy
I know I can learn this by listening and learning much of it, but I'm lazy and don't want to take the time to study each song.

Alright then, you don't need our help.
Quote by Kopperhead91
lol. sigged. glad to be of help.

Oh yessum massa, If yousa is eva in need of some help, just come to me sa.
Gear

Peavey 6505+ Head
Marshall 1960A Cab

Quote by Draken
Paul, you do realize this thread is from 2006. I'm pretty sure the dude has carried on with his life.
Gear:
EBMM Bongo HS 4
EBMM Sting Ray 5
Eden D410T
Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
Tech 21 Sansamp RPM
Art 341 Dual Channel EQ
QSC GX5 Power Amp
Quote by CNC-Digity
Paul, you do realize this thread is from 2006. I'm pretty sure the dude has carried on with his life.

I lol'd.
Gore AND Core; unite!
Wow, someone dug up a really bad thread. People talking about *core "music" seriously, in my MT?

**REPORTED** so it can be closed
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.