Not bad. My cousin bought me rEVOLVEr for christmas 2 years ago and forgot to send it to me
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Eh come on, they aren't real thrash.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
They're new CD is great, I just got the leak earlier today.
Definetely a recommended listen.
Quote by SGRocker0791
I always thought of them as a Thrash band with some Melodic Death elements.

Just looked at wiki and that's what it said. Either you are a great fan of theirs, or you looked at wiki, cheated, and gave me a reason to say I kicked you in the balls over the intenet.
Huh I always thought they were metalcore, but I haven't heard enough to judge... I had liked a few songs from what I had heard.
Quote by RingmasterTJ
One Kill Wonder ftw!

probably their best
Read my post. Not this.
I like their albums in this order:
rEVOLVEr
The Haunted
One Kill Wonder
Made me do it
I can't wait for the new album
The Haunted fan club #1 (PM me to join)
Amon Amarth fan club #3
Member #3 of the METAL MISSIONARIES club
Member #8 of the anti CoF club
#10 MEMBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB
Quote by Davidian
I like them with the current(or original what you preffer) beter. He fits the music beter.

Peter, I believe. Yeah, I agree too. Even though other one (can think of his name arm) is pretty good also. With that said, my favorite album from the Haunted it rEVOLVEr, but I havn't listened to the s/t yet.

Quote by glm
Just looked at wiki and that's what it said. Either you are a great fan of theirs, or you looked at wiki, cheated, and gave me a reason to say I kicked you in the balls over the intenet.

Yeah, I have looked at sorces that said they are Thrash/Melodic Death. So? In that case, I'll agree with the places I've read they where Thrash/Melodic Death (M-A, Wiki, etc) because they sure do sound like it IMO.
Last edited by SGRocker0791 at Sep 6, 2006,
^Tony, I just want to let you know you aren't Ohio's ONLY Metalhead...

Never got into The Haunted, but they did a nice cover of Blinded by Fear.

Here's the better version, but you have to have your own YouTube account to view it, I think...Buttsecks?
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by Davidian
I like them with the current(or original what you prefer) better. He fits the music better.

I'm assuming you're talking about vocalists?

Peter sounds good with the music, but I liked Marco's growls a lot more.
Quote by SGRocker0791
Peter, I believe. Yeah, I agree too. Even though other one (can think of his name arm) is pretty good also. With that said, my favorite album from the Haunted it rEVOLVEr, but I havn't listened to the s/t yet.

Yeah, I have looked at sorces that said they are Thrash/Melodic Death. So? In that case, I'll agree with the places I've read they where Thrash/Melodic Death (M-A, Wiki, etc) because they sure do sound like it IMO.

Spread em wide. lol?
Quote by SGRocker0791
I always thought of them...

Given you track record on your "thoughts" I'd be a bit wary of any definition you gave

Yes, that was a fuckin joke, calm down
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Horrible band, still crying about the money I lost when I got the self-title( and thats their best!)

R.I.P 14$
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Quote by SorrowIsMe
Horrible band, still crying about the money I lost when I got the self-title( and thats their best!)

R.I.P 14$

Quote by SorrowIsMe

R.I.P 14$

Get One Kill Wonder.
Quote by Spynal
Given you track record on your "thoughts" I'd be a bit wary of any definition you gave

Yes, that was a fuckin joke, calm down

*remembers time when he called Kidz Bop NSBM*
The Haunted seem quite good from what i've heard.
99!! ...

However they seem to border metalcore, or the vocals do (in my opinion.)
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Last edited by Jakeylee111 at Sep 9, 2006,
Quote by Jakeylee111
The Haunted seem quite good from what i've heard.
99!! ...

However they seem to border metalcore, or the vocals do (in my opinion.)

It's definitely the vocals that make it seem core-ish, although the ST album still sounded like thrash even with those vocals.

I don't have the entire ST album, but it seems like each release got a little moe MDM-influenced. That might account for it too.