Someone should make a Steve Irwin tribute guitar.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
I mean, yea it would be a nice thing to do, but he didnt play guitar or anything so making one for him would be sortof strange. Unless someone could carve a crocodile out of wood, but thats way to hard...
I Second That Motion!
Irwin Was Nothing But Crocadile Abuser!
Crocs Of The World Rejoice For Now You Are Free!
But Dad, Nick Cannon is hilarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrious
he shuld of never of been fondaling the sting ray in the first place , that was heart less lol bit like him
No.
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
Quote by Generalpwnt
Someone should make a Steve Irwin tribute guitar.

your fuc.kin stupid.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
Quote by Redmnm
I Second That Motion!
Irwin Was Nothing But Crocadile Abuser!
Crocs Of The World Rejoice For Now You Are Free!

Your a thread abuser.
T'would be cool. It would be like a PRS. Imagine, Steve Irwin all macho macho with his shirt off (oh ya...) and a loincloth... And a spear......... all sweaty and stuff....
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Yeah Steve Irwin was a bit of an idiot, but It's still bad that he died.......

I can't believe everyone posting in this forum isnt even Australian!!! Is he big in England and stuff? I've heard he was pretty big in America, but I don't know......

The worst thing about him was the sterotype he gave Australians of being uneducated, outback halfwits....... He was entertaining sometimes though

To the threadstarter - I didn't like him that much to make a tribute guitar

Dan
Gear List;

Laney VH100R with Matching Cab
Ibanez RGT42FM
Schecter C-1+
BC Rich Neck Thru Warlock
ISP Noise Decimator
Ibanez TS9
Im an aussie living abroad, and as much as he perpetuated the cultural cringe that made us aussies quite disturbed, overall he was a positive guy with a huge love for life that kinda put aussies in that light too, i mean compared to british or americans, i think australian's love for life is pretty good hearted and selfless overall (this is coming from my friends). So it's pretty sad that he died in that way because he was a positive mascott even if he did seem a bit stupid, at the same time i don't think he was that stupid to get a 40m dollar net worth by nature conservation and documentary shows, that's a pretty hard thing to do.
Marty
Quote by suicidalmoose
at the same time i don't think he was that stupid to get a 40m dollar net

I think that's pretty stupid.. Who needs a net that expensive? It'll just get ripped anyway. (budum-tisch)

Anyway this thread has no point soooooo

*Closed*

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details