i feel really stupid about asking this question but i'm having trouble with back in black. i get stuck on the part after the first 3 chords where its like 3-0 3-0 2b4r2p0. Thanks for the help.
if you're asking about the br-p that means bend the note up to where it would sound like the fourth fret, back down to normal then pull off the string
ya its all practice. Btw, kind of ironic that your screen name is the guitarist of that band when you cant play (or figure out) there most popular toon.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by justin_fraser
ya its all practice. Btw, kind of ironic that your screen name is the guitarist of that band when you cant play (or figure out) there most popular toon.
just 'cause he's learning doesn't mean he can't admire that artist
Quote by justin_fraser

haha 'toon'. but agreed w/ phoenix
God, I remember when I first tried to learn that - I failed SO miserably.

I'll break down how I play it.

The first note I fret with my ring finger, then pull off.
The 3rd note I fret with my middle finger, then pull off
Then fret the note on the 2nd fret with my first finger, bend it, relax the bend, then pull off.

Listen to the record, hum the riff in your head (or out loud ), then slowly go through it on your guitar.

Great riff, you'll love playing it when you get it down.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...