i have a little kustom practice amp it is fine on the clean channel but on the overdrive it sounds like the speaker is blown out. if i put a distortion pedal on the clean channel it works but i don't want to carry that everywhere i go
Most little amps have crappy distortion. But you can just throw the little pedal in the back and carry it with you. Put it this way, it's less gear than most people carry around.
Youre kidding me? Youll have to carry a guitar, a small amp and 1 pedal to play somewhere else?

Even mine is a hassle (and its A LOT less than other people)

A 40 pound amp, 3 guitars (1 is heavy as hell), a pedal board, 30 miles of cable, multiple guitar stand, and some extra strings and tools (for my floyd rose).
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT
Think yours is a hassle try mine! A lot of my live gear isnt even in my sig. But I dont complain...Im not a pansy.

Are you talking about teh Kustom with the 8" speaker with the 12AX7 tube in it?
man f**k you if you don't want to help shut the f**k up. i think it would just be more simple to carry around an amp and guitar to practice. and no tha isn't the one
Quote by ripdime7191
man f**k you if you don't want to help shut the f**k up. i think it would just be more simple to carry around an amp and guitar to practice. and no tha isn't the one

lol was that towards me little man?
Quote by ripdime7191

Gettin a little big for your britches dude.