Been playing for a while, havnt been here for a while man! wowo
But i never caught on to the really fast PM. Like if u listed to Senses fail Buried a Lie..The verse, I cant PM that fast. For those that dont listen to SF, im talkign about that CHUG CHUG CHUGA sound
-PV14 Mixer
-Crown XTI 1000 Amp
-Two PR15 mains
-Shure SM58
-Dbx compressor/gate
I haven't heard the song, but does it go, PM, PM, no PM kinda fast?

You probably should have your guitar at an angle so it's easy to PM, that's what I do.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Try learning Bloodied Up by Alkaline trio It really helped me out a LOT with fast Palm Muting
Dimebag Is God!!!!

President Of The Official Dimebag Darrell Fan Club
PM Me to Join

Member #28 of the Official Alkaline Trio Fan Club. PM greenfinger182 to join.
rest the side of your hand on the strings anf right in front of the bridge and just play fast downstrokes!

SENSES FAIL "STILL SEARCHING" 10-10-06
How come everything today has involved things either coming in or going out of my ass?
Quote by stratguy335
dude...downstrokes with your palm on the bridge FTW

yup.. anchoring like i said... (it's good for alt. picking too)
yes it is good for going fast....but palm muting you have to anchor you hand anyway on the string....just alternate pick to go fast....or if you want it to sound really god you will need to downpick very fast
Quote by It'sForTheBest
Those cameras are really cool. I'm watching a parking lot right now.

Quote by SynGates7X
alright, you need to tell me how you get the shits to come out
Downpicking fast is easy, but if you do it the was I do it, it'll tire your arm fast. Use about 33% of your arm and 67% of your wrist.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
If you can downpick fast then you will alternate pick twice as fast
Quote by It'sForTheBest
Those cameras are really cool. I'm watching a parking lot right now.

Quote by SynGates7X
alright, you need to tell me how you get the shits to come out
Fast palm muted strokes? Disposable Heroes by Metallica off Master of Puppets FTW. Get to about 0:32 into the song.
/SG/
"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."
Quote by rayIII
yup.. anchoring like i said... (it's good for alt. picking too)

You are kidding, aren't you?
practice makes perfect, just got used to when your hand has to go and eventually it will be easy, well thats what i did...
aight. ty
anyone can downstroke fast its easy, just gotta practice with PM added in.
-PV14 Mixer
-Crown XTI 1000 Amp
-Two PR15 mains
-Shure SM58
-Dbx compressor/gate
I don't know if it's just me, but I needed more muscle then technique, because I only palm mute by strumming downwards with no anchor and after doing it a while it starts to tense your muscles. So yeah, I don't know

Maybe practise tremolo picking first.