View poll results: Who's more metal
Arch Enemy
9 14%
Opeth
45 69%
OverKill
11 17%
Voters: 65.
Yo i'm gonna go see gigantour on the 13th and i can't Wait!!!! I'd like to get more familiar with other bands on the tour i already know Lamb Of God and MEGADETH!!! I don't really like opeth but if you guys can convince other wise i'll consider it, so should i get Overkill or arch enemy one or the other(s) and name the album.

Thoughts on gigantour may be left too....
Dimebag Is God!!!!

President Of The Official Dimebag Darrell Fan Club
PM Me to Join

Member #28 of the Official Alkaline Trio Fan Club. PM greenfinger182 to join.
I was psyched for Megadeth... Overkill is alright, and Opeth is cool I guess...

Overkill - get Hello from the Gutter, Opeth - get Blackwater Park.
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
JoHNNERz you sir are my hero of the moment.
^Yes, it goes through Denver.

See here. (Click on tour)

It's not coming near me this time around. Oh well.
Quote by guitar?

BTW do not say n-i-g-g-e-r. I know some one who said lets go buy some snickers and some black guy punched him in the face.
I was psyched at first because I thought Dream Theater was gonna be there this year....but the ****ers arent coming...and Megadeth is the only band that's worth seeing because all the other bands are **** IMO.
Quote by Rakoro
They're not coming to texas

I, for one, do not mourn.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
I bought Blackwater Park today and god damn 'Blackwater Park' the best song on the cd skips!!!
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Opeth.

Quote by Useful_Idiot16
I bought Blackwater Park today and god damn 'Blackwater Park' the best song on the cd skips!!!

Well, return it! Unless, the store is like Best Buy as in, 'you open it, it's non-refundable.'
Opeth, Megadeth, Into Eternity...I don't like Lamb of God, but the guitarists are pretty good.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Quote by SGRocker0791
Opeth.

Well, return it! Unless, the store is like Best Buy as in, 'you open it, it's non-refundable.'

I'm pretty sure they'll let you return it for another copy of the same cd. They just don't accept it if you want a refund because you may have burnt it.
I am going on the 15th I have never been to a concert with two stages how does that work?!
Multiple stages means you can go see which band you like better on the other stage(s) if one band sucks to to a different stage to see another band
Dimebag Is God!!!!

President Of The Official Dimebag Darrell Fan Club
PM Me to Join

Member #28 of the Official Alkaline Trio Fan Club. PM greenfinger182 to join.
Yeah it's not that complicated. There are two stages. With two bands.

I'm sorry but Gigantour isn't blowing my mind.
-Mike
If you're goin for a big day of drinkin', moshing and the like, go see Overkill.

If you're bent, or just boring, go see Opeth.

And you're missing the best band: Megadeth. Although I'm not really a fan of their lineup (although it does work very well for Dave, so I can't complain).
As a result of listing <><'s reports I was banned.

Quote by God Book
#2. Banned by theguitarist (11/03/2006) - X D

Promise to shorten your sig and you'll be unbanned. This is what you get, lol.

HA!
Well...I'm going the 23rd this month..actually can't wait. I plan on going to see Megadeth because I've seen Opeth live before..beit they do put on a great show..I want to experience Megadeth live..probably for the only time in my life.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
im going at the end of the month. I just want to go to see Opeth, Overkill and Megadeth
They're not coming through NC. I would kill to see Opeth again. And I'd like to see the others as well, such as Overkill. Elimination=awesome

EDIT: Holy crap, shortly after I posted that, I saw that they added dates and are coming to NC! Too bad I don't have any money.
Last edited by Mudvayne_4_Life at Sep 10, 2006,
yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww!!!! I'm going to see Gigantour this month!!!!!!!!!!looking forward to seeing Opeth and Megadeth!!!
FUCK