hey...i was wondering what is a good starter metronome for me to learn to keep time? nothing expensive of course...however i want some kind of quality...thx
Quote by Muphin
Jupiter is a fat bitch. We should nuke it.

jersey girls arent trash ...trash gets picked up
staten island doesnt really exist its just a reflection of the fumes from jersey on the water caused by the movement of the sun
do you have guitar pro or power tab?

because those have metronomes in them.....

and so do some tuners
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
I have a Boss TU-80 and it's pretty good, it was about $30. It's also a decent tuner. The metronome can be a little quiet, but it's not too bad.

Or, if you're near a computer, www.metronomeonline.com is pretty awesome, because it's free, and it gets however loud you want
My First Post here (Hiya PPL )

Thanks for answering the question I was nearly going to ask !!!
The only slight difference to my question is

Im looking for a metronome that does chromatic tuning aswell but im willing to spend upto about £30 (not $) as im in UK but that works out to about $56

If it makes any difference I need one thats suitable for Bass.

Sorry Crimsonashes for jumping into your thread, but I guess its easier for people to answer us both than reply to two very similar threads
Last edited by pierowmaniac at Sep 5, 2006,
get a metronome with a dial, theres nothing worse that using arrows to go through all the different tempos, also dont spend less that 15 quid cos chances are you will have 2 buy another in like a months time