what are some songs 2 guitar players can play together
radiantmoon is the toughest person I know. He inflects a sense of impending doom upon any who look upon his stone-chiseled face. The children run out of fear, while the men run for they know that the stories are true.
a lot of metal has guitar melodies...my personal favorite that also sounds great, is trivium! check them out. also just listen to songs, usually u can hear if they're two or more guitars
'the ends where it begins' by Manntis, and 'welcome home' by coheed and cambria if you have like an entire band with the two guitar players
I'm the dream unicorn! The young machetes guide my path through forests of burning orange trees, but protect me from the cloud eating coconut eyed monsters that live in the bushes.
any metallica...
Quote by Muphin
Jupiter is a fat bitch. We should nuke it.

jersey girls arent trash ...trash gets picked up
staten island doesnt really exist its just a reflection of the fumes from jersey on the water caused by the movement of the sun
Any song with a solo.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by jett12
best dual guitar band is def in flames

i second that

also nevermore if you have a 7 string....and can shred
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Quote by redwing_suck
Allman Brothers, anybody?

+1
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
AC/DC. Totally one of the best teams of brothers in rock.

Oh yeah. Allman Brothers? +1. And there's another brother team. Sweet deal.
Last edited by cokeisbetter at Sep 9, 2006,
dragonforce: through the fire and flames, learn that, and both of you are god
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
If you mean 2 guitars by 1 person, look up Michael Angelo...
Quote by MaidenRules666
Iron Maiden invented dual guitarists, and now they have 3 guitarists!

...Dual guitars go way back before Maiden, ...The Beatles...The Allman Brothers...

Sigged too
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Last edited by Dilweed at Sep 12, 2006,
/\ The Bealtes started around 58' (when they got Harrison) and The Allman Brothers started around 69', Maiden started around 75'.....so its about a 17 year difference just for The Beatles, and I'm sure many other bands had 2 guitarists before them as well. So yes it is a safe bet .
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
^ what I think he means is 2 lead guitarists, which the beatles didn't have. and ya, basically invented by The Allman Brothers. OH WAIT! no it wasn't. Wishbone Ash. then allman brothers.