hey does anyone know where the cheapest place to get like a 1000 cds pressed with artwork and all that we have done.....sorry if this is in the wrong place didn't know where to put it

thanks if you answer
mm dunno but my brothers got a wicked band he gets em for a good price. dont know where though but it is possible!
- tommy
Quote by ChordMonger
i wouldnt outsource it bro
besides its more personal if theyre all burnt cd-rs

hahahaha.

Don't listen to him. If you feel you can get it pressed for the money, and it's GOOD QUALITY(!) then do it.

However, if you're not even paying to go into a cheap studio, chances are you don't need it pressed and should go the CD-R route.
well we didn't pay to go in a studio but the quality is as good if not better than most people would have done if we payed them, so i'm not about to sit there and burn 50+ cd's a show and then the art adn cd book takes plenty of time as well....listen to it at www.myspace.com/copperchild

the top 2 songs are the basically finished versions just not masterd yet of the new stuff
Quote by kev_dunn
can you still sell cds if its in cd-r form?

I can sell my used toilet paper if people are willing to pay for it.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
yea i could sell the cds in that from...not the point or the question though, they've been sold like that for the past 2 years, and ha to the answer above
Quote by cmart227
hey does anyone know where the cheapest place to get like a 1000 cds pressed with artwork and all that we have done.....sorry if this is in the wrong place didn't know where to put it

thanks if you answer

there's probably some place in your town that will do it for a decent price. just make sure that you will actually sell most of the albums otherwise its a waste.
Read my post. Not this.
yea the cheapest we found is like 63c a piece but the damn things come without the jewel cases...just the cds and the cd booklett
Ive used Disk Faktory in the past.

I was satisfied with the finished product.

Depending on how much artwork you want, for 100 cds its around $250, and for 1000 its around $1200. Look'em up and you'll see.
Quote by cmart227
yea the cheapest we found is like 63c a piece but the damn things come without the jewel cases...just the cds and the cd booklett

i'd go for that and just buy the jewel cases seperately as needed. assembly adds a personal touch to it, and if yer giggin and makin $$$ it's definately better to have them pressed, some people have picky cd players that don't like playing cd-r's
Quote by psychodelia
I can sell my used toilet paper if people are willing to pay for it.

ill give you five bucks for it right now
PM me for
Quote by kev_dunn
ill give you five bucks for it right now

Going once? Going twice....?
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out