I just heard that they're playing shows! I don't know how they'll be without Dave, but I'm going to their show at CBGB's in October, and maybe I'll go see them at Molly Blooms if they're good at CB's. Might be my last CBGB show.

Anyone else hear about this?
Quote by LoudnSnotty138
yeah the show you are going to they are playing with the Freeze who f*cking rip.

It said they were playing with Agent Orange, but maybe the Freeze are there too.

And yeah, it might be CBGB's last show, it's on the 23rd of September.
Quote by the glue man
I thought it closed already?

September 30
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
This just in look at the line up:

Pat Distration on vocals, Ammo on the Bass, Memphis Mike playing drums, and of course Paul Cripple as the lead guitarist.

ONLY ONE ORIGINAL MEMBER. **** that show. dont go to see reagan youth go to see the freeze.
Quote by LoudnSnotty138
This just in look at the line up:

Pat Distration on vocals, Ammo on the Bass, Memphis Mike playing drums, and of course Paul Cripple as the lead guitarist.

ONLY ONE ORIGINAL MEMBER. **** that show. dont go to see reagan youth go to see the freeze.

Don't forget Agent Orange, great band. I'd still like to see Reagan Youth though, even if it's not the originals.
Quote by gwitersnamps
September 30

Thank god. It's about time they closed it down. Go to ABC No Rio instead.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by whyvern
Thank god. It's about time they closed it down. Go to ABC No Rio instead.

Why? Even though it's gross and overadvertised, it's still a fun place for a show.