every time i compare my soloing to his I feel like a monkey hitting a guitar with a stick
I'm the dream unicorn! The young machetes guide my path through forests of burning orange trees, but protect me from the cloud eating coconut eyed monsters that live in the bushes.
i agree with you
exept i feel like a rock doing nothing compared to him and his goddly powers
Yeah... They're awesome.
Oh, you just wait. Something'll be here, eventually.
I should just give up on guitar now.....that is just too humbling...
Originally posted by turinbrakes
actually YOU SUCK

"I once read a poem, held my breath
But that moment's gone
First time I felt life, somewhat hurts
Need an option and some hope "

Anders Fridén
A quote to remember :

"No man is magical"

(Paraphrased)

So, if he can do it, you can too. I am guessing quite a few of you are in the high school age group. I'm guessing Herman is at least in his 20s. Practise up, and you WILL be as good as him.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Hermin is 30
Quote by leavesandman
i hope your children get aids

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.

Member Number 11 of Metallica Mensa
First harmony solo is either C minor or Bb Mixolydian, depending on how you look at it. Same for the second harmony solo.

As for the solos.... I went through the whole thing and it was Cm without any accidentals. So just stick with Cm.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
I heard herman doesnt know any music theory at all
Larrivée D-03R
US Fender Telecaster, Vox AC15
Pokemon anyone? Never heard any of there songs till now, Impressive from a technical stand point.. But not catchy, to me atleast.

Asians dominate anything that requires small fast hands lol.. Video games, Obviously guitar, hand labor, etc lol..
Im suprised there hasnt been any other asians playing guitar that quick, or has there?
Quote by zxBane
Pokemon anyone? Never heard any of there songs till now, Impressive from a technical stand point.. But not catchy, to me atleast.

Asians dominate anything that requires small fast hands lol.. Video games, Obviously guitar, hand labor, etc lol..
Im suprised there hasnt been any other asians playing guitar that quick, or has there?

1. A song doesn't have to be catchy

2. Check out some asian guitarists, see if there are any like him, which I'm sure there are.

3. I think he's either born in Britian, or was born in Hong Kong, then moved to Britian when he was a wee tot.
Quote by krymson
I hope that we could get some real metal out there. I guess A7X a start...
But nu metal does have its moments like Slipknot Mushroomhead and Korn.

Quote by VR2005
...Scales are basically the most useless thing in jazz...