anyone know where i can get a confederate flag pickguard for a strat style guitar that has a single coil at the neck and middle positions and a humbucker at the bridge? thanks. and idc if you're against it haha
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
You would probably have to custom make one.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
I saw one on www.musiciansfriend.com once, but I dont know if it is still there.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by amazingdm
Link didn't work.

I think that pickguard would be awesome

He was messing with you.
Quote by capt_dammit
kaervek...you rock

Quote by guitardude34875
the genre of metal is like an apple, I prefer just the apple, not the applecore
its not supposed to be serious, its just an old guitar. and i thought zakk wyldes whole damn guitar is a confederate flag so...
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by amazingdm
Link didn't work.

I think that pickguard would be awesome

You fail to see sarcasm.

I would love that pickguard for my strat though.
So, you want a Confederate flag? Do you support slavery? If you do, fair do's, I can't be arsed arguing with you, but that is basically what the Confederate army was fighting for the right to keep.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Quote by Strat_Monkey
So, you want a Confederate flag? Do you support slavery? If you do, fair do's, I can't be arsed arguing with you, but that is basically what the Confederate army was fighting for the right to keep.

Dude, the confederate flag is their war flag. It has nothing to do with racism or slavery in my eyes.
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
Quote by Strat_Monkey

The American Civil War had much more to it than Just slavery, Yes that was part of what the confederates were fighting for, but it's not like that's all they stood for
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
Quote by BobDetroit
First we complain when they don't use the search bar, then we complain when they do.

I've never understood this myself... Bumping old threads is against the rules, but so is posting new thread of material that's been covered.

I guess what it is is you're only supposed to make a new thread if the old one didn't cover the subject completely, which this one didn't.

Quote by SwampAshSpecial
hey guys where can I find a picguard with an image of a slave working while I sit back in a rocking chair with a shotgun waving a confederate flag?

While I do find the confederate flag offensive in some contexts, it is not a symbol of slavery, nor was the civil war just about slavery. Try saying it was to any history buff, you'll get three days worth of ranting.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Last edited by tubetime86 at Jan 6, 2010,
rednecks.
For sale:
Schecter C1 Classic.
Schecter 007 Elite.
Randall G2 Head.
Crate 4x12 cab.
Line 6 POD XT.
Samson PG2200 power amp.
We don't need no civil war.
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5
Forget that... war flag of the CSA... what you really need is a pickguard with the war flag of the Third German Empire.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
i love it when people claim that the american civil war wasn't about slavery. i mean, yes, there were other tensions, and yes, it was more generally about state's rights, but the simple fact remains that the major tipping point and cause of the war was slavery. there isn't an adequate rebuttal of this reality out there. as a result, it is perfectly valid to object to the use of the confederate flag, just as one might object to the use of iconography used by the nazis. whether there are other aspects to the imagery or not, one cannot ignore that its overwhelmingly central meaning is that of the wrong side of the civil war. arguments otherwise are, in my opinion, intellectually bankrupt.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
I got a confederate flag guitar strap, and a skynyrd flag in my room...i live on long island ny and am not racist so buying a confederate flag does not = being a racist

it's the rebel flag now, and what's more rock and roll than rebellion?
http://www.youtube.com/user/heavymetal1110
My youtube channel

Epiphone Korina explorer, Fender MIM Strat, Ibanez GSA60, Ibanez AEG25
The amp: Bugera 1990
Pedals: Ibanez Tubescreamer,wylde od, wylde wah, Tc electronic g major,
Quote by BobDetroit
First we complain when they don't use the search bar, then we complain when they do.

No, the idea of using the searchbar is not to bump old topics, it's to read old topics and see if your question as been answered before.