I wish to start a Poison thread because they absolutely rock.

You would agree with me if you have heard some of their songs such as: 'Unskinny Bop', 'Nothin' But A Good Time', and 'Your Mama Don't Dance'.

They have a real boppy, catchy kind of rock groove with elements of swing that you don't hear much anymore.

If you love that old time rock n roll feel but appreciate a heavier sound with blasting vocals and awesome guitar riffs, Poison has got it all.

Please post your thoughts on this band and keep this thread running.
I sold Bret Micheals some CD's and a DVD player last time he was in my work a few weeks ago, hes a nice guy. Anyways Poison are a great band.
Quote by SuburbanCowboy
Listening to CC Deville does wonders for my self-esteem...

ha ha ha...i get it, you were making fun of his guitar playing...ha ha ha.

it should bring up your self-esteem because it's with that mediocre talent that made him a huge rockstar rather you like the glam scene or not. He's sold a dozen million albums, how many have you sold again?

I seen Poison with Cinderella a month or so ago. Bigger Cinderella fan but Poison earned some respect from me. Had to go see what the hype was about. I went into the concert knowing 5 songs by them and a few others from what I could remember on the greatest hits I bought a couple weeks before the show.

It's a pity that Bobby Dall and Bret got into a fight on stage a week and a half ago. So much for the "classic" lineup. I give them credit for making three good additions to any 80's metal collector: Look What the Cat Dragged In, Open Up and Say Ahhh and Flesh and Blood.
Bow down to the king....the King of Kings
Last edited by JackWhite1988 at Sep 5, 2006,
Ill give preps that they sold a ton of albums.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??