So im stuck in a rut and i was listening to some Santana thinking is there any easy Santana 'cos i checked the easy song list and couldn't see any. So does anyone know any easy easy santana?? If not can someone recommend a fun easy songs for me to learn? (Rock or Metal or something similar to Santna)
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
AC/DC back in black is always very fun to play, especially that first riff.
The solos for Maria Maria are REALLY easy. Europa isnt that difficult either.
Crappy Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez RG7321
LTD F-10
VOX AD15VT
Dunlop Jazz III's (Black)
D'Addarrio .09-.46's
Umm black magic woman and smooth seem really easy to me

Actually, alot of santana's technically easy. Its getting it to sound right thats hard. Sort of like jimi hendrix stuff, you have to play it the right way with the right passion.

Try some metallica if you want easy songs.

like enter sandman, fade to black, one (yes one, the intro solo's really easy and will help you later) , etc etc. oh and seek and destroys as easy as teen spirit.
" evil ways " is just Gm and C back and forth. then it goes to D. thats about it for chords .
i love it...he asks for santana and gets metallica. though metallica is easy, i wouldn't have seen that.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Maybe Europa? I can't remember all of it.
The Space Farmer and Co-Founding Bastardo of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
"Smooth" is pretty easy. It's a fun song to play, too.

Joe Satriani is technically harder, but some of his stuff sounds similar. Eric Clapton's "Sunshine of Your Love" is easy to play and sounds like Santana. Try that song.
Samba Pa Ti is pretty easy. Has anyone else heard this? I think it sounds similar to Vai's For the love of God...
if there's a song you really like, try getting the powertab and slow down the tempo, then speed it up when you've got dominion over your guitar. dont look for 'easy' songs, that won't get you much anywhere man.