It's called Revan, named after the person (a friend) of whom contributed the bass line in this song. I'm doing the guitar parts. Please listen to the whole thing, cause there are really 3 parts to it.

http://horriblemusic.dmusic.com

Crit for crit.
Crit as I listen....

What is it?

I hear lots hiss

Kinda lingers on.... waiting for something to happen. Alright, I hear a bend. Kinda cool, I like bends.

That's a long bend.... playing the same cords over and over again.

K, now it breaks out.... the lead and rhythm clash, they don't sound good together.

It's over?

Yeah... not sure what it was, it sounded like noise. No vocals either. You should write something with vocals and get a drummer.

Keep practicing...you'll get it.
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
^ I've got other songs with drums and vocals, but this one just definitely didn't seem like a song that should have vocals. Thanks for the crit though.
I'd like to hear another. which one has drum/vox?
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
^ Hm...

I suppose try Kieu, Unit 731, Absence of Atman, Follow or Fall, and/or Mimi
^ Thanks.

Whuchoo people think of the last third of the song, specifically?
I thought it was pretty sweet. Could be a really cool intro to a longer song. I like what you did on the guitar alot, though I didnt care much for the tone you chose. Other then that really good stuff. I liked the ending.
^ Heh, ironically this is one of the few intros/preludes I have (this one leads to Follow or Fall).

Sadly I can't do anything about that damn tone.

It's been a curse ever since I've had this guitar
^The amp is probably more suspect as that's where the distortion is coming from.

What amp is it?
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
^ The amp's pretty decent - a Roland Cube 15. I've heard nothing but good about this amp (in reviews online).