Hey everyone, I'm looking into getting another guitar, right now I currently have my PRS Tremonti SE which I play everyday, and a Washburn Dime V Pro which I barely touch, don't really like the sound I get with the Dimebucker to be honest. I'm really happy with the Tremonti, get a great sound and its really comfortable to play, but now I'd like to pick up a guitar with a floyd. I was looking at the schecter C-1 FR, but I havn't played many schecters at all, never really tried any Ibanez's either, I know they use Edge pro trems so any opinions on those could be helpful. I know the best thing to do is try out guitars yourself, but the closest music store is Daddy's Junky Music, which has a horrible selection and their guitars are set up poorly, 'least around here anyways. Would like to keep it under $1000, and I play mostly metal, some classic rock, stuff like that. Thanks in advance.
The Gear:

PRS Mark Tremonti SE
Peavey TransTube 212 EFX Combo Amp
Peavey Bandit 65 Amp
Mark Tremonti Power Wah
Digitech RP80

Rancid baboon :
when i wrote stairway to heaven in 68, i forgot to copyright it, damn that jimmy page.
shecters are very nice my friend owns a c1 and it is amazing if ur goin for the one with the fr that makes it ten times better the only thing is its hard to like down tune cause its a locking trem
the dege pros on ibanez arent good after about a year they start to stop staying into falling apart so stay away from them

check this guitar out its really nice has nice pick ups and has a double locking trem which is pretty mich a fr
my gear:
Schecter Damien 6 w/emg's
gibson sg standard
dean performer e acou/elec
ibanez tone blaster=[
ibanez ts7 tubescreamer
boss ds-1
boss sd-1
dunlop crybaby from hell wah
Quote by dimebag4eva

check this guitar out its really nice has nice pick ups and has a double locking trem which is pretty mich a fr

what guitar?
The Gear:

PRS Mark Tremonti SE
Peavey TransTube 212 EFX Combo Amp
Peavey Bandit 65 Amp
Mark Tremonti Power Wah
Digitech RP80

Rancid baboon :
when i wrote stairway to heaven in 68, i forgot to copyright it, damn that jimmy page.