Hello mates!

I'm going to buy me a new acoustic guitar this week, and I was wondering if anyone here has played any model of the Guild GAD series? What I want to know is if they are good guitars!
And also, I'm very interested in the Martin D-16GT, anyone ever played that?

Thanks
Guild guitars are really good but Martins are good also. I would get thew guild guitar better. I love their styles and finishes. Go with guild! cheers!
EMO
The protagonist sees the dragon and moans about how hard it will be to get the princess to fall in love with him, he gets eaten. The princess is very happy, because he was a whiny fag anyway.

Quote by kanguuu
its old, good, but old lol
Don't buy either unless you've tried them, you could end up being EXTREMELY disappointed. I won't speak for others, but about every decent Martin I've played at Guitar Center has lacked tone. Jerry Cantrell plays a Guild, and others too, but then again, others play (good) Martins, and, like I said, I am yet (after dozens of them) to found a truly good Martin. Go to your local Guitar Center, or music shop. Try some stuff out. Here's some advice: acoustics can sound radically different depending on what strings they are using. Use D'Addario EXP strings, they're UNBELIEVABLE. They produce incredulous tone. The best sounding acoustics I've played: some 800 U.S.D. Breedlove Dreadnaught, and a Takamine EG334 cutaway acoustic/electric, which I purchased. Good luck, acoustics are tricky.
^
That's good advise, I wouldn't buy a guitar site un-seen or more particularly un-played. Even well known makers can produce a dud, though I honestly can't say I've played a bad Martin but I get the feeling either my ear, or my standards aren't quite as high as oddling.