Lets all share our favourite pics of our picks, what a useless thread but its better than what electric guitar should i buy or why do you guys hate marshall MGs lol

heres my favourite blue one

well the only one i can find
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
Quote by wylde_overdrive

nice is it custom haha
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
i'm a fan of the dunlop .88mm picks. nice thickness.

i'm sorry i have no picture.
'07 Fender MIM Strat-Sunburst
'09 Epiphone Les Paul Custom-White
Digitech Whammy
Boss Overdrive/Distortion
VOX AD100VTH + Legion 4x12 Cab
VOX AD50VT + Sunn 2x15 Cab
Squier P-Bass
Acoustic B200H and B115 cab
1967 Hammond J-111 Organ
Dunlop green .88 tortex picks all the way. Ive got 2 12 packs and the turtle is gone on all of them. Thats the first thing I do with tortex, break them in and get that stupid turtle off them.

it says "pick"

i hate the orange ones though, i never use them...i love them purple ones
Ibanez RG3270M Prestige
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Mexican Strat w/ Kinman Woodstock Pickups

Vox Valvetronix AD120VTX (soon to be a Peavey 6505)

Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Dime Cry Baby From Hell
I havent got a pic but i use Gibson USA H (for heavy :p picks, VERY good, i love them, i cant use any others (except for good old dunlop tortex, erm, the yellow ones)
I use Fender Heavy Picks. And I can't find a picture of the exact color I use, but it's similar to the TS's pic only it is greenish blue.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Jeez. You guys use some light ****ing picks.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
i just realized how thin my picks are..come to think of it i cant remember using a thick one
Last edited by Mik3_182 at Sep 5, 2006,
Clayton's FTW!

I use .63mm.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~

Jazz III picks > all other picks.
Current Rig
Guitar: Jackson DK-1
Amp: Peavey JSX 212
Effects: Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah, ISP Decimator,
MXR 10 Band EQ
i use jazz III picks they are the best
My Gear:
Gibson les paul custom
Gibson les paul studio
Marshall JCM2000
Crappy strat copy
Quote by o0o0o0o
i use jazz III picks they are the best

Only cool people use jazz IIIs.
Current Rig
Guitar: Jackson DK-1
Amp: Peavey JSX 212
Effects: Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah, ISP Decimator,
MXR 10 Band EQ
Quote by God Am
Jeez. You guys use some light ****ing picks.

I've used mediums, they break on me, 3.00 was too thick, so was 2.00, broke strings too much.

1.14 are my perfect ones.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Quote by feltgrape
I've used mediums, they break on me, 3.00 was too thick, so was 2.00, broke strings too much.

1.14 are my perfect ones.

1.14 is actually pretty thick.

.88 is considered medium actually. 2 and 3's are like bass picks, lol.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

i use the 2 mm ones from dunlop wiht the crocodile on the front, they also put this weirdo powder on it so it doesnt slip
This is a great thread cause I was planning on getting some new picks next week. So far the only picks I've played have been the (no name) mediums I got when I got my guitar and one purple one I think called a cat's tongue? I really like thin picks since it's easier to alternate pick chords with them but is that just me being a noob?
Rig:
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Peavey 6505 Head
Vader 4x12
BBE 482

DOD EQ
Boss NS-2