Is the ibanez edge pro bridge anygood i heard its not very good after a year or so and they start going out of tune. is this true?
wow, did you try using the search function?
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
They are pretty good trems, the older edge trems are way superior though imo. The ones your talking about are probably the edge 3 or edge pro 2 on lower end ibanez because the edge pro is still a very high quality bridge.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
yeah wat scottishangus said, the edge pro is a very high quality trem as are the following ibanez lfr's.. edge, edge pro, edge lo pro, zr
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Even the EP 2 or 3 can be pretty good, provided that you set it up properly

infact, most trems are good if you set them up properly and you don't do abusive things like I do
Quote by angusyoungwanab
wow, did you try using the search function?

Seriously, if it is a WAY overposted topic then this applies, but you don't see many people posting about them.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
The Edge Pro is on par with the OFR.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
Quote by SGStrummer61
Seriously, if it is a WAY overposted topic then this applies, but you don't see many people posting about them.

yes this exact thing may not be posted, but its definetly posted enough to gather enough info on them.
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
Quote by invisible_man
The Edge Pro is on par with the OFR.

And the ZR is better.
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
One might say EP is better than OFR for three reasons: low profile, larger trem block (sustain), punch-in arm. Quality is on the same level - very high.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by EvenFlow5320
i have a rg350dx with an edge pro and i love it no problems after a few months but i love this guitar

i think you'll find that an rg350dx doesnt have an edge pro...
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Quote by pifty
One might say EP is better than OFR for three reasons: low profile, larger trem block (sustain), punch-in arm. Quality is on the same level - very high.

dont forget the fact that you dont need to cut the ball ends off your string when inserting them into the trem. and the 350DX i think has an Edge Pro II im not too sure
The edge pro is an awesome bridge, it's simple and super reliable. the pro 2 and 3 aren't as good. Vai uses a edge pro so i wouldn't complain.
RG550DY

Tone zone bridge
Hs3
Paf neck

RG550CO

D sonic bridge
evo neck

Flextone 2plus
Quote by azn_guitarist25
dont forget the fact that you dont need to cut the ball ends off your string when inserting them into the trem. and the 350DX i think has an Edge Pro II im not too sure

Oldest version of the RG350DX has Lo-TRS II, eventually over the years, upgraded to EPII then Edge III.
Quote by J.Randen
The edge pro is an awesome bridge, it's simple and super reliable. the pro 2 and 3 aren't as good. Vai uses a edge pro so i wouldn't complain.

He still uses the Edge
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic