Any Streetlight Manifesto fans out their, my personal favorite ska band right before Reel Big Fish, their remaking of Keasbey Nights is just genius. If you've never heard them I definatly recommend going out and either downloading or buying, Everything Goes Numb.
UG's Official Tenacious D fan
Use the search button man! Theres like three Streetlight threads already.
Shut up seannufan, no one cares. But yes, I love Streetlight Manifesto. I don't listen to ska at all, but Everything goes numb never comes out of my cd player. They are simply amazing. I first heard them when they opened for the Aquabats in Ventura at the Alpine. It was excellent.
i agree with seanufan!!use the search button...streetlight is amazing though (as i posted in the other one) my favourite song on everything goes numb is probably a moment of silence
I'm not the biggest 3rd wave fan but dammit, I love Streetlight's twist on the genre.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
one of my favorite ska bands, my favorite song is point/conter point though, its so catchy!
oh maw gaw one of my favorite bands of all time. lovelovelove.

but um yeah there are already like 248320983204 threads about them.
Quote by Holy Magenta
Yeah, I like them. I saw them with Reel Big Fish a few weeks ago.

Here's a thread with more posts, though:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421779

ha i was probably at the same concert. house of blues in anaheim, yes?
"You are amazed that it is so easy to infect men with the war fever, and you surmise that man has in him an active instinct for hatred and destruction... I entirely agree with you."

--Sigmund Freud in a letter to Albert Einstein

Catch 22= Kicks Streetlights ass.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
i just got the the catch 22 version of keasbey nights and it definatly is one of the best ska cds i own
Quote by waterproofpie
Sometimes people say they don't like Operation Ivy. Those people are what we call liars.

UG's Premiere Dancelete