Last years shop class i built a guitar despite my teacher not beleiving i could do it and it actually turned out realy good and he ended up building one too but anyways me and a buddy this year want to build cabs for shop class and i was wondering if anyone has info on wood and speakers. We both play mostly metal lamb of god, metallica, etc. we aren't sure what kind of speakers we want probably celestions or ev zakk wylde? and were you can get them in sask or alberta?
i didn't know wood plays much a crucial role for speakers. i see all those car speakers and they just use that compressed stuff. people say celestials good for speakers. but this reply is from the naive.
beech plywood= mesa/marshall/orange etc. and teh speakers, search ebay, for celestion and eminence (i think thats what theyre called) twp awesometypes of speaker
do you have any pics of the guitar you made that you can post? it sounds cool
I'm the dream unicorn! The young machetes guide my path through forests of burning orange trees, but protect me from the cloud eating coconut eyed monsters that live in the bushes.
no man im sorry i dont yet hahah i don't have it painted yet because i put it together to test it and it plays realy well and i don't want to take it apart and not be able to play it for a while im getting it painted soon but i made it out of alder took kind of a strat shape then cut the horns pointy like bc rich pointy and dropped in emgs 1 vol 1 tone floyd rose then i bought a jackson bolt on neck with locking nut because i didn't have the time or the tools to try to make a neck
that sucks, but it sounds awsome though, wish I knew enough to build one, but I'm waaaaaay to stupid
I'm the dream unicorn! The young machetes guide my path through forests of burning orange trees, but protect me from the cloud eating coconut eyed monsters that live in the bushes.