Hey, im thinking of getting an Ibanez Iceman IC200 but since no stores around me carry it i am thinking about getting it off the internet. i HAVE NOT tried this guitar out, so anyone that has played it, can you tell me if it is worth it?
sorry for adding to the waste of space that is guitar-buying help posts.
You mean ICX220?

IC200 is from the original Iceman run circa '78, I doubt they sell them on the internet.

Oh, reissue. My bad!
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Last edited by pifty at Sep 5, 2006,
i own it. i love it, just make some washers for ya straps so they dont come off since the guitar neck will fall easily if you let go of it, i made mine from fridge magnets and it never comes off. Um it plays great, and sounds pretty good for what it is. the only problem i ever have with it isthe pickups eventually come loose every now and then and then ya gotta lift the strings to attach the spring and screw again... locktight would fix that though.

I dont think they are making anymore this year of the 200, but that would mean its price would have gone down, so i think thats a good deal. I always get compliments on how sick it looks and everything like that. For the price, it owns

oh and mines an IC200 in sunburst, it isnt as crappy looking as the pictures they used to have last year. Mines the onbly one in australia with the all black infinity pickups. They only ordered the ones pre 2005 ones into australia with the silver pole pieces, the importers ordered a set of the right pickups and changed it for me :P what i saw was what i wanted and i stuck by it and got what i wanted... took a few weeks but
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
Last edited by rockstar_jones at Sep 5, 2006,
get the IC400, it's sexier
Quote by Dudage
Pussies play P-90's

Quote by jesus-squared
alright i'll try it
but if it falls out and my guitar breaks i'm going to eat your first born.
...just so you know
the white ic400 is bloody nice looking imo. my next guitar is going to be white, i've got 2 black guitars and i think i need to lighten up.
Marty
k thanx people
i wish i could get the 400, its the best guitar in my opinion, but i think that if i could get my hands on a 200 it would be good enough. i can purchase a IC200 for 279 canadian sooo...
i hope i can find this guitar, but im still gonna check out some of the other models.
They're on a clearance at Axemusic for $249 ($260 with GST, free shipping), and they have IC400s for $660, but I guess that's out of your budget.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
i have enough money to buy the 400, but i would rather have a new amp than have 25% more quality guitar. anyways, i ordered the IC200 last night
My girlfriend just got me the IC200 for my birthday. I must say, if you are getting one, you will not be dissapointed! They sound immaculate. The sound is a very smooth, liquid like tone...like pepto-bismol..but better. The action is set to ultra-awesome. This is a guitar you will not regret getting.
Member of the SOAD Fan club.

sdrawkcab gnidaer pots

DeviantArt
Quote by BodaciousZac
"Noob can't even kill level 2 boars."
Originally Posted by clincher09
just might be testicular cancer, but I bet you'd give your left nut not to have cancer