I' have the Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experience Pedal that imitates those tones remarkably well... its obviously not what he used but its probably a lot cheaper to buy that one pedal than the numerous pedals he used.
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Strat
Laguna LG300CE Acoustic Electric
^ idk dude that thing is rediculously overpriced. I have it at work but never got around to calibrating it and messing with it, so idk what it sounds like.

But a good wah wah and a good fuzz pedal are essential for a Hendrix type sound.
little wing? there aren't any fx jus a clean marshall sound with a strat in the 2nd pickup position (neck/middle) which is vital for the sound. although i'm fairly sure he uses a leslie rotating speaker in that song (a rotovibe pedal or similar would emulate this best, unless you actually have a rotating speaker cabinet lol).

machine gun has a more distorted marshall tone (its always a marshall with hendrix) on the strat neck pickup n it again has the rotating speaker effect in places.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
Quote by kurtcobain44444
wah wah

shush.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
yeah, a rotovibe type thing and a JTM45 and a 60s strat. good luck with that. he uses a fuzz face, too, in some songs.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
i think jimi used a rotating speaker cabinet for little wing and for the solo just use a fuzz or overdrive pedal with little distortion/drive.

for most of Machine Gun he used a Shin-Ei Univox Univibe, and some little parts with Octavia/octave pedal, but i don't think he used a wah pedal for that song. he did use the vox wah pedal for the other songs in that concert though.

these are the pedals jimi used. the univox univibe is quite rare and expensive, same with the dallas arbiter fuzz face (original)
Attachments:
sejhunivox_univibe.jpg
sejhRoger_mayer_octave.jpg
sejhFuzz_face.jpg
sejhwah_wah.jpg
CHeapish way of achieving them tones....

Little Wing: Strat neck pickup through any nice clean valve amp, then a chorus pedal of some kind (the Uni-Vibe's are so expensive)

Machine Gun: Cranked Marshall, neck pickup, chorus or Uni-Vibe-a-like pedal.

Also, you'll need a Fuzz face clone of some kind, definately don't get the Dunlop reissue.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30