About to buy Avatar Cab with 4 Vintage 30s

I need to record right away, and have a couple days to break in the speakers

was considering buying Hellatone 60s instead, since they are aged and their suspensions are excercised (no clue what that means or why it is significant towards speaker tone)

Do vintage 30s sound 'ok' right out of the box. what kind of tricks are there to break them in. or should I bother breaking them in
They'll sound absolutely fine out of the box... they might lose just a little bass response, but no biggy, hardly noticeable.
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
anyone else find that out of the box its ear piercing highs?. somewhere i heard that

worth getting pre-broken in hellatone sfor $60 more, or not
-.- hmm, decisions ,.
play cd's or mp3's through your amp em when ever you feel like listening to music, loud too. It won't ruin anything, and the wide response range from mixed and mastered music will work the speaker to optimum working condition after only a couple hours.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
Quote by Funky P
play cd's or mp3's through your amp em when ever you feel like listening to music, loud too. It won't ruin anything, and the wide response range from mixed and mastered music will work the speaker to optimum working condition after only a couple hours.

very intelligent