So I came here with recording questions!!!

I'm a very very active musician and I am looking to begin recording my own CD's to get more recognized in my area.

The price range I'm looking for is between $200-$300.

I am currently looking at this: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...ker?sku=700519

With that computer based recording stuff, can I play all my recordings at once
to make up the song, and if so, can I put all the songs I make on a CD? I am
looking to make a CD, so I don't want something that'll just let me record.

Also, would I be able to run my array of pedals via my computer, and not have
it explode?

Thanks in advance!

And for the record, I'm not trying to advertise for musicians friend. I REALLY NEED HELP.
Ham Wallet
hey bro, look at Guitar Center, they own Musician's Friend and they have a software bundle called Komplete that will take care of all your needs. If you can't afford that than look at the Lexicon Alpha, it will also take care of what you need. I am an manager at Guitar Center and I work in the Pro Audio department. That software will take care of you.
I play the bass, and yes that does mean I love my wife dearly
Looking...

EDIT: I like the Lexicon one, but i'd need some music software so I could make CD's. THat's my main goal, to make CD's. I want like an all in one software/audio interface bundle type thing.
Ham Wallet
Last edited by SRV101 at Sep 5, 2006,
Well, I've heard good things about Cubase for the recording part of it. Do you have a CD burner? If you do, have you ever thought about just using the software that came with that to burn?