Play a B.C. Rich? I got mine (a Bronze Series Warlock) When i first started and now I'm stuck with it for awhile. I really wish I had more knowledge about guitars at the time and had gotten a better one. But I had that mentality "Oh it's so pretty, it must be good, and it's only $150, I'll look great playing it!". About another 4 months until I can get an ESP...oh well.
have the same problem!!!

and a Behringer amp

almost have enough for a new amp them

an Epiphone Black Beauty
Quote by Metal-X
But last time I cranked my amp up. A small bird flew by at the same time I did a pinch harmonic.... and it exploded....

Too Late
^ thanx for the pity (assuming for me)

I'm gonna get a Valveking 112 or 212
Quote by Metal-X
But last time I cranked my amp up. A small bird flew by at the same time I did a pinch harmonic.... and it exploded....

Too Late
sumfears, plutos still a planet man, stephen colbert told one of the guys who decides what a planet to change it back and they changed it back to a planet
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
yeah i found that out after awhile. I thought it was awesome in the beginning, but then I started playing my friend's guitars one was a Schetcer diamond series damian(sp?) 6, and the other was a ESP MH200 (I think thats what it's called) and they were both extremely better than what I was using.
slash only plays the mocking bird however
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112