I was just wondering if they were filming a DVD at any of the other shows on the tour. I saw them in Vancouver, and they were filming a DVD there. Were they filming a DVD anywhere else?
ONE BADASS SIGNATURE
i was at the vancouver show :P and i think they will be filming in Europe
i'm going to the cardiff show in october, can't wait.

if they were filming it might be for one of the bands' next releases, like bonus material kinda thing.
Quote by xX_JIMI_Xx

if they were filming it might be for one of the bands' next releases, like bonus material kinda thing.

no almost every frontman there said, they were filming the "Unholy Alliance DVD" or something
ONE BADASS SIGNATURE
it's pretty badasss.

pretty much, it is a eulogy to Valfar. his brother guest stars on some vocals......he is a fuc'kin beast among men. think of the incredible hulk with normal melanin. also, they play a good variety of music from the whole windir discography. cool stuff man, check it out if you can.
Quote by mydadisjewish
it's pretty badasss.

pretty much, it is a eulogy to Valfar. his brother guest stars on some vocals......he is a fuc'kin beast among men. think of the incredible hulk with normal melanin. also, they play a good variety of music from the whole windir discography. cool stuff man, check it out if you can.

Ill go buy it tomorrow then.
I Dunno, i went to see the last one in Cardiff when it was Slayer and Slipknot and there were cameras there, then again, there've been cameras at every gig i''ve been to, i think they just record fo archive footage
Quote by xX_JIMI_Xx

Im going there to . I think they should record, it would be really cool if they did.
Any idea when the DVD would be released? (preferably in the U.S.)
Guitar: Jackson Warrior WRXT + Jackson RRV JS30RR
Amp: B-52 LG-100A Half Stack
Effects: Boss MT-2 Metal Zone, Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor, Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby